We're on a mission to make legal services more affordable & accessible, while helping lawyers do more of the work they love.
In 2022, we launched Spellbook, the first generative AI copilot for lawyers, taking the legal industry by storm
. Spellbook helps lawyers quickly draft language, flag risks, and derive insights from legal docs. We've been scaling to keep up with demand ever since and have just closed a major round of financing.
We’re looking for energetic self-starters that are ready to grow quickly with us.
- You're comfortable being part of a small but fast-growing team
- You're able to navigate the chaos of startup life and have the ability to independently distill the abstract and unknown into actionable steps forward
- You thrive in an unstructured environment with the freedom to decide how you work best. You appreciate a flexible work environment and don't need a boss hanging over your shoulder to get the job done
- You are an exceptionally strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
- You are comfortable conveying feedback to the product team on features/configurations that will make Spellbook more valuable and easier to adopt
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Work with leads to understand their business challenges.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information (Hubspot).
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Comfortable running deals with large organizations and with multiple stakeholders.
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Spellbook is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying