We’re enabling lawyers to work better, while dramatically improving the legal experience for legal clients. No more paper & word docs everywhere, no more forgetting important legal dates & obligations - we want a world where legal data can be easily recalled, utilized, and manipulated from anywhere.
Rally has recently released the first AI powered drafting and document review tool built on a Large Language Models (GPT-3) called Spellbook. Spellbook has extremely high product-market fit and is proving to be a game changer for lawyers in just about every practice area.
We are venture-backed and currently have a team of 14. We closed a financing round at the end of last year and expect to close a substantial financing round early next year.
We are looking to bring on energetic self-starters that are ready to grow with our fast-growing company.
- You're comfortable being part of a small but fast-growing team
- You're able to navigate the chaos of startup life and have the ability to independently distill the abstract and unknown into actionable steps forward
- You thrive in an unstructured environment with the freedom to decide how you work best. You appreciate a flexible work environment and don't need a boss hanging over your shoulder to get the job done
- You are an exceptionally strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
- You are comfortable conveying feedback to the product team on features/configurations that will make Rally more valuable and easier to adopt
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Work with leads to understand their business challenges.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information (Hubspot).
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Comfortable running deals with large organizations and with multiple stakeholders.
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying