At Rally, we believe that everyone has the right to affordable and accessible legal services. Our goal is to provide law firms with the technology they need to do their jobs better, move beyond the hourly billing model, and increase access to their services — all without hurting their bottom line.
Rally began in January 2018 and has maintained a lean team while working with one of Canada's largest law firms to design and develop our flagship legal automation & client collaboration tool.
As we prepare to receive venture funding, we are gearing up to quickly expand. With this unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup at the ground level, you'll find yourself with considerable influence on the direction of the product and our company culture. You will work side-by-side with the leadership team and contribute to our mission of bringing the legal industry into the 21st century.
- You're obsessive about creating joyful and seamless user experiences
- You're comfortable wearing many different hats (sometimes changing them multiple times in the same day)
- You're able to navigate the chaos of startup-life and have the ability to independently distill the abstract and unknown into actionable steps forward
- You can maturely handle feedback and debate, recognizing that the intention is to help each other learn and grow
- You thrive in an unstructured environment with the freedom to decide how you work best. You appreciate a flexible work environment and don't need a boss hanging over your shoulder to get the job done
- You are an exceptionally strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
- Develop new user-facing features for our flagship web application
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Report directly to the CTO
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience in React JS
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with UI design applications such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD is a plus
- Own a piece of the pie; everyone has the opportunity to participate in our stock option plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off; we require that everyone takes at least 10 days off and won't be counting if you need a bit more.
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Rally is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying