We're on a mission to make legal services more affordable & accessible, while helping lawyers do more of the work they love.
In 2022, we launched Spellbook, the first generative AI copilot for lawyers, taking the legal industry by storm
. Spellbook helps lawyers quickly draft language, flag risks, and derive insights from legal docs. We've been scaling to keep up with demand ever since and have just closed a major round of financing.
We’re looking for energetic self-starters that are ready to grow quickly with us.
- The JAE role is a dynamic sales position where you will get exposure to every component of the sales cycle. From qualifying inbound leads to giving presentations to negotiating deals and to close, you will be involved in all of it right from the start. We are overwhelmed with inbound demand thanks to product market fit and a fantastic marketing engine. JAEs will be allocated high quality leads that are ready to buy and are expected to close multiple deals per week.
- You strive for exceptional performance
- You want to build a career in sales
- You thrive in an unstructured environment with the freedom to decide how you work best
- You are a strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Run discovery and onboarding calls where you uncover client needs
- Follow-up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Help improve sales process & documentation
- Maintaining CRM data
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Forward feedback from prospects to our product team
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Spellbook is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying