We're on a mission to make legal services more affordable & accessible, while helping lawyers do more of the work they love.
In 2022, we launched Spellbook, the first generative AI copilot for lawyers, taking the legal industry by storm
and shortly after closed a financing round
. Spellbook helps lawyers quickly draft language, flag risks, and derive insights from legal docs. We've been scaling to keep up with demand ever since and have just closed a major round of financing.
We’re looking for energetic self-starters that are ready to grow quickly with us.
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) your work will focus on booking qualified law firm leads looking to improve their process with generative AI. You will be tasked with educating and engaging marketing qualified lead from our 30,000+ (and growing) waitlist and new leads. You will spend a lot of time coming up with outreach plans, running email campaigns, and making phone calls. As an SDR, you will provide insights and education to law firms as a product specialist and authority on generative AI. You will be expected to book qualified 50+ meetings per week.
- You strive for exceptional performance
- You are interested in the power of generative AI
- You want to build a career in sales
- You thrive in an unstructured environment with the freedom to decide how you work best
- You are a strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Qualify and setup meetings between prospective customers and sales executives (we have a 30,000 lead waitlist!)
- Prospect legal teams as well as re-engage past prospects.
- Keep CRM (Hubspot) up to date with all executed and planned activities
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to establish ways to improve our sales strategy
- Participate in weekly Sales & Marketing meetings to provide feedback on lead quality and quantity
- Respond to live chat sales inquiries that come in through our website
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Spellbook is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying