Our mission is to make high quality legal services accessible to everyone. 70% of people and businesses can’t afford access to legal services today. Our software automates and centralizes legal work so that it can get completed 90% more efficiently.
We’re enabling lawyers to work better, while dramatically improving the legal experience for end legal clients. No more paper & word docs everywhere, no more forgetting important legal dates & obligations - we want a world where legal data can be easily recalled, utilized, and manipulated from anywhere.
Our software will not only make legal experiences more enjoyable, but also make them affordable and accessible. Today our focus is on automating legal work for SMBs, but our ultimate goal is to expand our technology to many areas of law, making all types of legal services more accessible.
We are currently a team of 12 and have just closed a $2.8m round of seed funding. We are ready to grow quickly and this Product & Content Marketer position is critical to meeting our goals.
You will fill an evolving role:
* Produce & coordinate content creation: website copy, blog posts, e-books, product videos, webinars, social posts, press releases, and digital ads
* Develop Rally's brand voice & brand narrative
* Build a thorough understanding of Rally's product and feature-set
* Differentiate Rally from competition
* Understand Rally's customers
* Work with the team to develop a marketing strategy for the product and adapt it as the company evolves
* Conduct marketing experiments in multiple market segments as we solidify our product-market fit
* Develop sales collateral to support the sales team in selling the product as it evolves
* Help meet lead targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Provide analytics of key marketing work and tactics and report on best ROI activities
* Experiment, track, measure and log results
* Research competitor products and offerings
* Research keywords and topics for blog posts
* You're comfortable wearing multiple hats and juggling multiple projects at one time
* You appreciate a flexible work environment and are a self-starter
* You are a strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
* Excellent writing ability
* 3+ years experience in a related role
* A track record of creating high-quality content (bonus: you can show the results)
* Ability to work remotely
* Experience with graphic or media design is an asset
* Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
* Generous paid time off
* Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
* Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
* Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
* An incredibly deep & interesting problem space with an opportunity to make a massive impact (70% of people and businesses feel they cannot afford to access legal services today)
Rally is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.