We're on a mission to make legal services more affordable & accessible, while helping lawyers do more of the work they love.
In 2022, we launched Spellbook, the first generative AI copilot for lawyers, taking the legal industry by storm
. Spellbook helps lawyers quickly draft language, flag risks, and derive insights from legal docs. We've been scaling to keep up with demand ever since and have just closed a major round of financing.
We’re looking for energetic self-starters that are ready to grow quickly with us.
You will fill an evolving role:
* Produce & coordinate content creation: website copy, blog posts, e-books, product videos, webinars, social posts, press releases, and digital ads
* Develop Spellbook's brand voice & brand narrative
* Build a thorough understanding of Spellbook's product and feature-set
* Differentiate Spellbook from competition
* Understand Spellbook's customers
* Work with the team to develop a marketing strategy for the product and adapt it as the company evolves
* Conduct marketing experiments in multiple market segments as we solidify our product-market fit
* Develop sales collateral to support the sales team in selling the product as it evolves
* Help meet lead targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Provide analytics of key marketing work and tactics and report on best ROI activities
* Experiment, track, measure and log results
* Research competitor products and offerings
* Research keywords and topics for blog posts
* You're comfortable wearing multiple hats and juggling multiple projects at one time
* You appreciate a flexible work environment and are a self-starter
* You are a strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
* Excellent writing ability
* 3+ years experience in a related role
* A track record of creating high-quality content (bonus: you can show the results)
* Ability to work remotely
* Experience with graphic or media design is an asset
* Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
* Generous paid time off
* Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
* Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
* Endless career growth potential; Spellbook is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
* An incredibly deep & interesting problem space with an opportunity to make a massive impact (70% of people and businesses feel they cannot afford to access legal services today)
Spellbook is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.