Why are businesses still built out of paper and PDFs? That’s the question we ask ourselves everyday at Rally. We’re building a future where businesses can instead be assembled out of smart, legal lego blocks.
We’re enabling lawyers to work better, while dramatically improving the legal experience for businesses. No more paper & word docs everywhere, no more forgetting important legal dates & obligations - we want a world where legal data can be easily recalled, utilized and manipulated from anywhere.
We hope our software will not just make legal experiences more enjoyable, but also make them affordable and accessible, enabling many more people to start and operate businesses sustainably.
Rally closed its first round of venture financing in December 2019 and is now hiring its first cohort of employees to lay the foundation for our product and company.
You will fill an evolving role, as the chief owner of Rally's design and front-end experience.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to front-end execution
- Own Rally’s design system
- Polish features in code
- Be a key decision-maker in the company's Product Management strategy
- Create reusable components
- Help guide the overall product strategy based on user feedback
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- You're obsessive about creating joyful and seamless user experiences
- You're comfortable wearing multiple hats
- You thrive in an unstructured environment and have the ability to distill the abstract and unknown into actionable steps forward
- You appreciate a flexible work environment and don't need a boss hanging over your shoulder to get the job done
- You are a strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
- No formal education in development or design required, just experience and intuition
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- Experience with UI design application such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Experience with React is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Rally is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job posting inspired by Notion (which we ♥)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying