Our mission is to make high-quality legal services accessible to everyone. 70% of people and businesses can’t afford access to legal services today. Our software automates and centralizes legal work so that it can get completed 90% more efficiently.
We’re enabling lawyers to work better, while dramatically improving the legal experience for end legal clients. No more paper & word docs everywhere, no more forgetting important legal dates & obligations - we want a world where legal data can be easily recalled, utilized, and manipulated from anywhere.
Our software will not only make legal experiences more enjoyable, but also make them affordable and accessible. Today our focus is on automating legal work for SMBs, but our ultimate goal is to expand our technology to many areas of law, making all types of legal services more accessible.
We are currently a team of 14 and have recently closed a $2.8m round of seed funding. We are ready to grow quickly and an Executive Assistant position is critical to help the executive team execute faster than ever before.
- A detail-oriented self-starter with prior experience in the financial services industry or with a technology team
- Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the company
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated discretion and confidentiality
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Inbox Management - Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s)
- Assist executives with various personal tasks as needed
Skillset And Background:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to five years’ prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team
- Excellent computer skills, and experience with modern web applications such as Slack, Notion, ClickUp, etc.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Familiarity with the legal industry is a plus
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying