At Rally, we believe that everyone has the right to affordable and accessible legal services. Our goal is to provide law firms with the technology they need to do their jobs better, move beyond the hourly billing model, and increase access to their services — all without hurting their bottom line.
Rally began in January 2018 and has maintained a lean team while working with one of Canada's largest law firms to design and develop our flagship legal automation & client collaboration tool.
With this unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup at the ground level, you'll find yourself with considerable influence on the direction of the product and our company culture. You will work side-by-side with the leadership team and contribute to our mission of bringing the legal industry into the 21st century.
- You're comfortable being the first designated sales hire at a company (we are post-revenue and have a growing customer base)
- You're able to navigate the chaos of startup-life and have the ability to independently distill the abstract and unknown into actionable steps forward
- You thrive in an unstructured environment with the freedom to decide how you work best. You appreciate a flexible work environment and don't need a boss hanging over your shoulder to get the job done
- You are an exceptionally strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
- You are comfortable conveying feedback to the product team on features/configurations that make the Rally more valuable and this easier to sell
- Qualifying inbound leads, taking them through our sales cycle, and closing them. Our sales cycle is typically less than 20 days. There is no prospecting required for this position as at the moment, all of our leads are inbound.
- Report to the COO on weekly sales results
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to establish ways to improve our sales strategy
- Formally trained in sales methodology (minimum 2-3 years of sales experience preferred with at least 1 year of Account Executive or closing experience)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent at delivering virtual demos with prospective customers
- Own a piece of the pie; everyone has the opportunity to participate in our stock option plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off; we require that everyone takes at least 10 days off per year and won't be counting if you need a bit more
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, or work from home as much as you would like
- Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
- Highly competitive base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Stock option plan
- Option to participate in company benefits plan
Rally is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying