We're on a mission to make legal services more affordable & accessible, while helping lawyers do more of the work they love.
In 2022, we launched Spellbook, the first generative AI copilot for lawyers, taking the legal industry by storm
. Spellbook helps lawyers quickly draft language, flag risks, and derive insights from legal documents. We've been been scaling to keep up with demand ever since and have just closed a major round of financing.
We’re excited to bring highly motivated teammates onboard who are passionate about adding real customer value, getting their hands dirty, and sweating the small stuff.
About The Role
We are a product-driven organization and are looking for an experienced product leader to own the direction of Spellbook. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our customers and using those insights to develop the product roadmap. You will work cross-functionally with senior leadership, engineering, design, and business teams to define, build and launch new features. This role will require both high-level strategic thinking and the ability to prototype new ideas in consideration of the nitty-gritty details. You will responsible for defining priorities in consideration of the resourcing tradeoffs in service of our customers and the company’s goals.
What We Look For:
- Proven track record of delivering top-quality products
- Strong commitment to outstanding user experiences
- The ability to use qualitative (e.g. customer research, internal interviews) and quantitative (e.g. usage metrics, financial information) data to guide decision-making
- Strong communication and design skills that allow you to demonstrate ideas through tangible prototypes
- A resourceful and collaborative team-centric attitude
- Passion for the latest and greatest advancements in AI
- Ability to prototype and/or design user experiences
Nice to Haves:
- Front-end development experience to bring concepts to life
- Experience with AI-based products
- At least 3 years of product management experience
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted significant stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Participation in health and dental benefits plan with 100% premium coverage by Spellbook
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, in downtown St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Spellbook is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying