We're on a mission to make legal services more affordable & accessible while helping lawyers do more of the work they love.
In 2022, we launched Spellbook, the first generative AI copilot for lawyers, taking the legal industry by storm. Spellbook helps lawyers quickly draft language, flag risks, and derive insights from legal docs. We've been scaling to keep up with demand ever since and have recently closed a major round of financing.
We’re excited to bring highly motivated teammates on board who are passionate about adding real customer value, getting their hands dirty, and sweating the small stuff.
About the Role:
A big-picture thinker who can execute with attention to detail. You deeply understand a target audience’s everyday challenges and can succinctly explain how a product helps solve those challenges. You can shape effective marketing content that resonates with our audience through close collaborations with the product, marketing, customer support and sales teams.
- Develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging based on user research, market insights, customer persona and product knowledge.
- Bring new products and features to market by taking the lead on launches - planning, creating/managing deliverables and timelines to maximize impact.
- Create key assets that improve market presence and drive pipeline through advertising, video, webinars, thought leadership, email nurture, etc.
- Partner with sales teams to position our products effectively, leveraging internal tools and developing assets that help improve win rates.
- Become a product subject matter expert, evangelist and cross-functional leader who unites Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to drive business results.
You might be a good fit if you have…
- At least 3-5 years of B2B product marketing experience, preferably at a SaaS company or technology startup.
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, Creative, and Marketing.
- Strong ability to write for various audiences, including technical content.
- Ability to help drive creative and content efforts across the marketing organization.
- Deep customer focus and understanding are needed to build materials that resonate with customers.
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Spellbook is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one