Why are businesses still built out of paper and PDFs? That’s the question we ask ourselves everyday at Rally. We’re building a future where businesses can instead be assembled out of smart, legal lego blocks.
We’re enabling lawyers to work better, while dramatically improving the legal experience for businesses. No more paper & word docs everywhere, no more forgetting important legal dates & obligations - we want a world where legal data can be easily recalled, utilized and manipulated from anywhere.
We hope our software will not just make legal experiences more enjoyable, but also make them affordable and accessible, enabling many more people to start and operate businesses sustainably.
Rally closed its first round of venture financing in December 2019 and is now hiring its first cohort of employees to lay the foundation for our product and company.
You will build both customer facing features and maintain internal infrastructure. You will be employee #2 or #3, and be absolutely crucial to our team's success.
- Build new features from end-to-end with a focus on a great customer experience
- Optimize our development platform and pipelines, allowing us to move fast and NOT break things
- Propose and implement new experiments which could make the Rally experience even better
- Be a key decision-maker in the company's Product Management strategy
- Help guide the overall product strategy based on user feedback
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
This Might Be for You If...
- You are comfortable working anywhere in the stack from containers and databases to HTML/CSS and CDN
- You enjoy learning new technologies and using the right one for the task at hand
- You thrive in an unstructured environment and have the ability to distill the abstract and unknown into actionable steps forward
- You appreciate a flexible work environment and don't need a boss hanging over your shoulder to get the job done
- You are a strong communicator and can function effectively within a distributed team
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development (Co-ops and internships count)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus: You are familiar with one or more of the technologies in our current stack of ReactJS, Node, Mongo, GraphQL, Docker, AWS, K8s, Express
- Bonus: Interest or previous experience in legaltech or smart contracts
- Own a piece of the pie; as a crucial early hire you will be granted generous stock options
- Flexible Paid Time Off; we require that everyone takes at least 2 weeks off per year and won't be counting if you need a little more.
- Autonomy and responsibility; we measure ourselves on results and let you determine how you get the job done
- Flexible work environment; join us in the heart of downtown Toronto at our Yonge & Dundas office, the award-winning Genesis Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, or wherever you feel you get your best work done
- Endless career growth potential; Rally is an early-stage company which means you'll have influence and leadership opportunities from day one
Rally is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying